Saturday, March 24, 2012

When I watch a movie

     It ain't often that I go watch a movie.  It's just not something I like to do often.  But, when I do, I go to see the movie and come out remembering the story.  I don't care anything about the credits.  I won't be talking about the special effects.  I make no effort to remember who the actors and actresses were.

     The only times I care who the actors and actresses are are when I've seen particular actors / actresses so often that I'm bored seeing them and will avoid going to movie in which they appear.  I remember avoiding all movies with Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise in them.  I was simply tired of seeing their faces everywhere.

     I don't keep up wth entertainers.  Though my own drama might be boring to most people, it's enough to keep me pleasantly engaged and busy enough for my own satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment